Ah, Valentine’s Day. The day we celebrate our love and appreciation for those closest to us. We buy chocolates, flowers, and jewelry for our spouses, children, parents…even our BFFs.
While traditional gifts are fine, isn’t it time to do something new, unexpected, and that is guaranteed to be loved? We’re talking about the gift of a freshly cleaned home for your special someone!
Everyone loves and appreciates a clean home, especially as they walk in the door, and it’s done for them! Who doesn’t swoon over a clean bathtub, a freshly made bed, or vacuumed floors?
If you’re ready to give a gift that makes your loved one(s) feel appreciated and pampered, check out our gift certificate page here.
If you’re still on the fence or questioning whether you can skip the flowers, here are 5 reasons why housecleaning is an ideal gift for Valentine’s Day:
- You eliminate stress. A house cleaning gift certificate alleviates the headache of going to a store or mall, wandering aimlessly, picking up all kinds of gifts, and wondering, “Will they like it?” or “Do they want it?” or “Oh gosh, what if it doesn’t fit!?” House Cleaning fits everyone, regardless of age, size, taste in music, or favorite sports team. Relationships are not likely to be tense because the house was cleaned, but arguments happen every day because the housecleaning chores are overwhelming for the household. Eliminate that stress for your loved one, yourself, and/or your household.
- You give the gift of time. It’s a gift that surprises with time gained back (even a fancy Rolex can’t do that!). Whether you do it for a special occasion like Valentine’s Day, or you extend it as a recurring gift throughout the year, your loved one can feel special, pampered, and free to use that time as (s)he wishes, from a quiet nap, to a spa treatment, or a night of dancing on the town.
- You show appreciation on a deep, personal level. Unless your spouse is Monica Geller from Friends, we can’t think of anyone who wishes to spend time cleaning as opposed to…well, just about anything else. Actions speak louder than words (again, unless it’s Monica) and this gift says, “I see you and all you do for our family and me. I appreciate YOU, and I want to show how much I care that you have your own personal time.” It’s a double benefit of a clean home and the freedom to enjoy life in any way they choose. What better way to show love than indulging another in what they love most?
- You give the gift of a healthier home. Clean homes are healthy homes. Homes that are properly cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected appropriately have a direct impact on our health. Clean homes mean less illness, better sleep, less dust, reduced germs and bacteria, and removing other contaminants from the surfaces in your home. In addition to the physical health benefits, don’t overlook the mental benefits, too. Anxiety and depression affect many of us, and stress from unfinished house cleaning chores adds to those psychological stresses. The gift of house cleaning offers calm and organization to life’s daily challenges.
- You give a gift that keeps on giving. ‘Happy wife, happy life” is a popular saying for good reason. Though they don’t rhyme, the same is true for anyone you substitute in that saying, whether it’s a husband, parent, child, or friend. We are happiest when we see a smile and joy on the faces of our loved ones. Feeling special will stay with your loved one long after the house cleaning is finished.
Now you have 5 great reasons why a house cleaning gift certificate is an ideal gift for Valentine’s Day. Click here to purchase your SET Cleaning Gift Certificate today.
Plus, let’s be honest…anyone else doing housework for us any day of the year is thrilling, but it’s downright romantic for Valentine’s Day. You may also immediately schedule your pre-Valentine’s Day house cleaning service on our website or by calling us at (804) 598-1005. We strongly encourage you to schedule as soon as possible, particularly if you wish for the cleaning to be completed before Valentine’s Day.